At Physicians of Family Medicine, we specialize in family medicine and see patients aged five and older in the Greater Midlothian, Va. area.
Our offices contain many of the diagnostic facilities needed to diagnose common conditions to allow us to provide diagnosis in shorter periods of time. We are accepting new patients and strive to accommodate requests for same-day and next-day appointments.
We provide a full range of services for your family including:
- Complete physical exams
- Well-woman care
- Sports, boy scout and camp physicals
- DOT physicals (Dr. Jima only)
- Pre-operative exams
- Family planning services
- Pre-adoption physicals
- Pediatric care
- Acute illness care
- Treatment and management of chronic disease
- Botox® cosmetic procedures
- Minor surgical procedures including lacerations, skintags and multiple dermatological procedures
- In-patient services at Johnston-Willis Hospital
If you have any questions about our services, please contact our Midlothian family practice.